The Preqin Sovereign Wealth Funds Review provides a detailed analysis of sovereign wealth funds and their activity in all different asset classes. Contains vital analysis plus full profiles for all 60 sovereign wealth funds worldwide.
Sovereign wealth funds currently control an aggregate $3.59tn in assets under management, up from $3.2tn in 2009. With a number of new funds being set up in the past year, their influence on the worldwide economy continues to grow. They represent a vitally important source of capital, and continue to make important investments across all the different asset classes.
The Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review is the leading source of information on all aspects and areas of SWF investments. This year's Review contains information on the following areas:
- Fixed Income
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Real Estate
We have expanded the content of the Review significantly this year, with all existing information being completely revised by our dedicated team of researchers. The publication contains exclusive information gained via direct contact with SWFs, advisors, consultants, fund managers and others.
- Overview of the SWF market
- Separate analysis sections identifying all key trends and patterns for SWF activity in each asset class
- League table of top SWFs
- Full profiles for all SWFs, including:
- SWF background
- Contact details
- Key financial information
- Overall investment plan
- Asset class specific investment plans and preferences
- Fund investments and public/private holdings
- Advisors and consultants used
- Key contact information, including direct email addresses and phone numbers
The 2010 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review represents a vital purchase for all professionals seeking investment or looking to work with this important investor class. It is also a comprehensive source of data and information for all those looking to find out more about this previously opaque group of investment funds.