Listen to Elliot Bradbrook, Head of Research (EMEA) at Preqin, who looks into the investor sentiment in 2019.
The alternative assets industry has enjoyed a steady period of growth over the last decade with total assets under management aof $9.4tn. What will investor allocations look like in 2019?
Find out more about the alternative assets market in our Alternatives in 2019 report. Download your free copy now.
Five key findings from the report:
- Private equity saw record deal flow across both buyout and venture capital
- Four out of five hedge fund investors plan to maintain or increase allocations in 2019
- Private debt AUM has reached a new high of $769bn
- Real estate fundraising exceeds $100bn for the sixth consecutive year
- Real assets fundraising hit record levels in 2018