Private Equity Spotlight - March 2012
One of the key challenges for private equity fund managers in the current crowded fundraising environment is how to identify, target and approach potential investors.
In this month’s Private Equity Spotlight we examine the key trends and attitudes of the institutional investor universe, revealing:
- Investor allocation plans for the year ahead.
- What regions and strategies do investors find the most attractive?
- How do investors prefer to be contacted by GPs?
- Will investors be looking to form new GP relationships?
- The outlook for private equity as a whole.