Private Equity Spotlight - February 2012
Record Funds on the Road: Log Jam Ahead?
With over 1,800 private equity funds currently in market seeking capital from investors, and a further 311 primed to join them on the road soon, do the current conditions represent a log jam for fund managers?
This month’s Private Equity Spotlight examines the main trends for the crowded fundraising market, revealing:
- Key stats regarding the ebb and flow of funds in market.
- Which particular fund types are facing the most competition at present?
- Which are the largest funds currently on the road?
- What can GPs do to stand out?
- The outlook for fund managers thinking of launching new funds.