The book covers 78 sovereign wealth funds globally, with investment activity across traditional and alternative asset classes. This year's Review includes data on infrastructure deals, as well as new sovereign wealth funds and insights from PwC.
Find out what these large and influential institutions are up to; where they invest, who they invest with and the asset classes they prefer. Understand trends and preferences within this $7.4tn industry.
- Fixed Income
- Private Equity
- Private Debt
- Real Estate
- Natural Resources
- Hedge Funds
Produced in association with PwC, the Review contains exclusive information gained via direct contact with sovereign wealth funds and their advisors, plus valuable intelligence from filings, financial statements and hundreds of other data sources.
- Overview of the sovereign wealth fund market
- Key insights from PwC
- In-depth analysis on key trends in sovereign wealth fund activity by asset class and region
- Other sovereign investors and emerging sovereign wealth funds
- League table of sovereign wealth funds
- Full profiles for each fund, including: fund background, key financial information, overall investment plan, asset class-specific investment plans and preferences, fund investments and public/private holdings, advisors and consultants used, key contact information including direct email addresses and phone numbers, real estate and infrastructure deals
Every copy of the 2018 Preqin Sovereign Wealth Fund Review comes with digital access via Insights with a free Preqin account. Log in to view the publication wherever you are - you can even download the book as a pdf for offline reading. To share with your colleagues, purchase an enterprise licence copy.
Use of our digital publications is subject to either our Single User Licence Agreement or Enterprise User Licence Agreement depending upon the package purchased.
Three packages are available for purchase. To compare between our Individual, Team and Enterprise packages, please see a comparison of our different purchasing options.