This year’s edition of the Fund Terms Advisor draws upon analysis of fund terms and conditions data for over 9,100 funds, more than ever before. It includes private equity, venture capital, real estate, infrastructure, private debt and natural resources funds.
The 2018 publication is accompanied by a complimentary 12-month subscription to our online service. Use it to calculate your own benchmarks for fund terms and conditions by strategy, geographic focus, fund size and minimum LP commitment.
The 2018 edition features actual terms and conditions data (on an anonymous basis), including management fees, carry, hurdle/preferred return, fee rebates, investor commitments, investment period, no-fault divorce and key-man clauses.
All major fund types are covered, including buyout, growth, venture capital, private equity fund of funds, secondaries, real estate, infrastructure, direct lending, distressed debt, mezzanine and natural resources.
Listings of over 1,200 named funds showing the net costs incurred by investors annually are also provided. This information is obtained through Freedom of Information requests to public pension funds in the US and the UK.
New for 2018!
- All publicly named funds from Chapter 16: Net Cost Listings and Actual Fees are now available to purchase in Excel for your own analysis
- Details on whether management fees are charged on committed or invested capital
- Performance quartile rankings of anonymous funds
Every purchase of the 2018 Preqin Private Capital Fund Terms Advisor includes a 12-month subscription to Preqin's Fund Terms Advisor online service.
This allows you to delve deeper into the data:
- Create customized benchmarks of fund terms for funds of specific types, regions and sizes
- View anonymous listings for thousands of funds
- Download fund terms data to Excel for further analysis
- Model the real economic impact of fund terms and conditions
The 2018 Preqin Private Capital Fund Terms Advisor can be accessed digitally via Insights with a free Preqin account and is available to download to PDF with our Team and Enterprise packages. For special discounts on Enterprise Licence solutions, please contact us for a quote.
Use of our digital publications are subject to either our Single User Licence Agreement or Enterprise User Licence Agreement depending upon the package purchased.
Three packages are available for purchase. To compare our Individual, Team and Enterprise packages, please see a comparison of our different purchasing options.