The Preqin Alternative Assets Performance Monitor provides a snapshot of the information held in our databases. It offers detailed statistics, league tables, charts and analysis of alternative assets performance.
The 2018 edition of this yearly report spans all asset classes, including private equity, private debt, real estate, infrastructure, natural resources and hedge funds.
New to this year's report are league tables for public pensions funds based on one-year horizon net returns generated by their private equity fund investments.
This year's content includes:
- Analysis based on performance data for more than 28,700 funds worldwide
- 107 unique league tables of top performing funds, most consistent top performing managers and 'funds to watch'
- An industry-wide overview and analysis of performance trends
- A preview of important issues such as fund manager selection, regional opportunities and first-time fund managers
- Examination of risk vs. return for different asset classes and strategies
- Public Market Equivalents (PME) – compare private capital performance relative to public markets
- Data on assets under management and dry powder by asset class
- Investor outlook on alternatives performance
Every copy of the 2018 Preqin Alternative Assets Performance Monitor comes with digital access via a free subscription to Preqin. Login to view the publication wherever you are – you can even download the book as a pdf for offline reading. To share performance intelligence with your team, purchase an enterprise licence copy.
Where applicable, VAT/sales tax is charged at the standard rate. By purchasing you agree to the appropriate Single-User or Enterprise License agreement that applies to digital versions of the publication.
Three packages are available for purchase. To compare our Individual, Team and Enterprise packages, please see a comparison of our different purchasing options.
Looking to purchase a data pack? Data packs include all the charts and league tables in Excel format. Download our order form for further details, or get in touch with us directly at email@example.com.