The 2015 Preqin Global Alternatives Reports are the most comprehensive reviews of the alternatives investment industry ever undertaken.
The Reports are an essential tool for anyone seeking to understand the latest developments in the private equity, hedge fund, real estate, infrastructure and private debt asset classes.
- Access in-depth analysis and comprehensive statistics, helping you to understand the latest trends in fundraising, performance, investors, deals, fund managers, secondaries, fund terms, placement agents, consultants, law firms and much more.
- View historical data alongside the most important industry developments, enabling you to put recent developments into context.
- Read contributions from some of the industry's leading figures.
- Improve your presentations, marketing materials and company reports.
- Discover the most important players in every area of the industry.
- Answer key questions – Who is investing? How much has been raised? Where are the centres of activity? Where is the capital going? What are the biggest deals? What is the outlook for the industry?
- And much more…
The Reports, which are split into five editions covering Private Equity and Venture Capital, Hedge Funds, Real Estate, Infrastructure and Private Debt, are available in both hard-copy and digital formats, with significant discounts available for multiple purchases.
Looking to purchase a data pack? Data packs include all the charts and league tables in excel format. Download our order form for further details, or get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find out more?...
|If you would like to order a bulk purchase including more than 10 copies of one title, please contact us for special rates. To order Data Packs please use our order form.
|*Digital copies are in PDF format and will be password protected and watermarked to show the name of the purchaser; printing options will only be enabled on Enterprise License digital copies. Where applicable, VAT is charged on digital copies at the standard rate. By purchasing a Digital Publication you are confirming you agree to the appropriate Single-User or Enterprise License agreement.
Alternatively, download an order form
and send it over to us.