Join our Graduate Program today: Apply here
The Preqin Research Graduate Program is a 24-month program designed to provide you with a wide range of career opportunities at Preqin, within our Research Insights Data Analytics (RIDA) team. Participants will discover what it means to work across a variety of datasets and teams that support our data and research processes.
Our graduates will undergo two rotations in a 24-month period with RIDA. The first rotation (12 months) will take place within the Research team, followed by a second rotation (12 months) in another department, including Data Governance, Data Operations, or Research Insights.
Take ownership of your career
When you join Preqin, you will complete an onboarding and training program delivered by our Training and Development Team. Activities will include:
- A company-wide onboarding
- Preqin Essentials training – an introduction to Preqin and the alternatives industry
- Preqin RIDA training, with topics ranging from Data Governance and Operations, ESG, Research Best Practices, Journalistic Writing Techniques, Web Research Concepts, and more
- Online training sessions that cover important skills, like communication, presentation, and public speaking
- Collaboration with a senior buddy and mentor from the RIDA department
- Are you interested in the future of data and where this fast-growing space can take your career?
- Do you have an investigative mindset and take a proactive approach to dealing with issues?
- Are you a strong team player with the ability and enthusiasm to work independently?
Preqin’s Research Graduate Program is open to anyone who has graduated in the last two years, with a bachelor’s or a master’s degree. We are open to candidates from any discipline with any degree grade.
We want to hear from you! Take your first step and apply today.