We are looking for data leaders of tomorrow: Apply today
- Are you interested in the future of data and where this fast-growing space can take your career?
- Do you have an investigative mindset and take a proactive approach to dealing with issues?
- Are you a strong team player with the ability and enthusiasm to work independently?
The Preqin Research Graduate Program is a 24-month program consisting of two 12-month rotations. The first rotation will take place within the Research team, followed by a second rotation in another dataset within Research, or another department, which could include Research Insights, Data Analytics, Data Management or working with the team at Colmore (a Preqin Company). The rotational model is designed to provide you with a wide range of career opportunities and to discover what it means to work across a variety of datasets and teams that support our data and research processes.
Take ownership of your career
When you join Preqin, you will complete an onboarding program delivered by our Training and Development Team. Activities will include:
- A company-wide onboarding
- Preqin Essentials training – an introduction to Preqin and the alternatives industry
- Preqin Research & Data Management training, with topics ranging from Data Operations, ESG, Research Best Practices, Journalistic Writing Techniques, Web Research Concepts, and more
- Online training sessions that cover important skills, like communication, presentation, and public speaking
- Collaboration with a senior buddy and mentor
Preqin’s Research Graduate Program is open to anyone who has graduated in the last two years, with a bachelor’s or a master’s degree. We are open to candidates from any discipline with any degree grade.
We want to hear from you! Take your first step and apply today.